- grant credentials to;
"The Regents officially recognized the new educational institution"
"recognize an academic degree"
- provide or send (envoys or embassadors) with official credentials
- ascribe an achievement to;
"She was not properly credited in the program"
- We accredit the invention of the electric light bulb to Edison.
- People accredit him with the authorship of this novel
- The United States Department Education does not accredit schools.
- Party can be changed to accredit limits of the attorney, can expand or narrow, after dealership is changed, should inform people of court and the opposing party.
- The president will accredit you as his assistant.
- Our envoy was accredited to the new government.
- Colleges may be accredited by regional associations.
- accredit:accredit vt. 信任, 授权, 归于 英英解释:动词accredit:1. grant credentials to同义词：recognize, recognise2. provide or…