accounts receivable subsidiary ledger的用法和样例：
- In summary, employees who maintain the accounts receivable subsidiary ledger should not have access to cash receipts.
- These customer's accounts are grouped together in a subsidiary ledger known as the accounts receivable ledger.
- The journal entry to accomplish this consists of a credit to the accounts receivable controlling account in the general ledger (and to the customer's account in the subsidiary ledger), and an offsetting debit to the Allowance for Doubtful Accounts.
- Amounts in the sales journal are posted to the subsidiary ledger daily to keep a current record ol the amount receivable from each customer.
- A subsidiary ledger is a book ol accounts that provides sup-porting details on individual balances.