accounts receivable from subsidiary company的用法和样例：
- Collect account receivables from time to time.
- Many short-term loans are unsecured, but some enterprises are also commonly used inventory or accounts receivable from financial institutions to mortgage borrowers.
- If you replace each year's sales with that year's cash payments received from customers, you don't have to worry about accounts receivable.
- accounts receivable from affiliated company
- Whenever an account receivable from a specific customer is determined to be uncollectible, it no longer qualifies as an asset and should be written off.