- During the report period, the Company did not have any change of account policies, account estimation, or important account mistakes.
- An audit also includes evaluating the appropriateness of accounting policies used and the reasonableness of accounting estimates made by management, as well as evaluating the overall presentation of the financial statements.
- The IAASB said the International Standard on Auditing (ISA) 540 (Revised and Redrafted) adopts a risk-based approach to the audit of accounting estimates including fair value accounting estimates.
- Do not part with the shares on any account.
- The amount by which actual costs exceed estimates.