accounting theory and practice的用法和样例：
- The prudence principle is one of the important principles that must be followed in financial accounting theory and practice.
- Not only the traditional accounting theory and practice but also the new-issued accounting standards for business enterprises embody the prudence principle.
- We should make sure of its presence at accounting theory and practice when standardizing the accounting practice with this principle.
明确其在会计理论和实务中的体现 ,有利于把握原则的内涵 ,进一步运用该原则规范会计实务操作。
- This paper discusses the goodwill of the consolidated accounting is discussed, the hope for perfecting the consolidated accounting theory and practice of consolidated accounting guide our help.
- The masterstroke of financial accounting theory and practice's development deeply is how to embody company's value with scientific,fair,reasonable and feasible enterprise achievement evaluation quota.