- One explanation could be that the private capital outflow from Asia offsets the current account surplus.
- Analysts pointed out that Japan's current account surplus may continue to grow for the current period.
- In the case of Japan, has the appreciation of the yen led to a reduction of the current account surplus?
- The analysis indicated some autonomous net outflow of capital, financed in part by the current account surplus.
- Abstract: Financial fraud is a conscious companies reporting accounting misstatements, false falsification of accounting surplus of conduct.