- Issuing capital verification report according to this agreement. Party B's verification responsibility can not substitute, alleviate and eliminate Party A's accounting responsibility.
- Accounting professional ethics is the code of conduct in its field as well as the accountants' responsibility and duty to the society.
- The person in charge is specified as the number-one responsible for the accounting and his accounting responsibility and accounting legal responsibility are laid stress on in the new "Accounting Law".
- body in accounting responsibility
- An office of high rank, entrusted only to men who had previously served as consuls, the censorship encompassed financial and accounting responsibilities related to taxation and population management.