- Discrimination, Policy Rent Seeking and Round-tripping Capital Flight in China.
- The survey revealed that both Grand and Petty rent seeking corruption was a serious problem in the country.
- Robert Tollison, "Rent seeking is the expenditure of scarce resources to capture an artificially created transfer.
- These policies were mostly designed by technocrats insulated from the rent seeking activities under their authoritarian rules.
- The corruption in privatlzation mainly includes two forms, namely, draining of state-owned property in the privatization process and rent seeking after privatization.
- It is necessary for the government to regulate market.But the effect of regulation is mot perfect because of many reasons such as capture, rent seeking and time lag.