- As a traditional accounting measurement mode,historical cost mode makes accrual system and historical cost as measurement principles.
- In addition, the author believes that accounting measurement dateof the first value on ESO is donation"s date, but the recognition of reward cost should be executive"s date.
- As a result, fair value and the present value begin to applied in accounting.On the basis of objective-oriented analysis of accounting measurement, this paper introduces the app...
- Money is the common denominator in which accounting measurements are made and summarized.
- Receivable Turnover Ratio An accounting measure used to quantify a firm's effectiveness in extending credit and success in collection of debts.