- Article 8 Records in business accounting shall be in Chinese, except that the figures in account keeping shall be Arabic numerals.
- Recording documents: The documents which prove the responsibilities of the person handling accounting events and which serve as the basis of account keeping.
- If the laws and regulations require that local currency be used for account keeping, such laws and regulations shall be complied with.
- Account keeping fees and transaction fees are debited to your account.Your electronic withdrawal transactions will be calculated from the least expensive to the most expensive.
- A freelance accountant keeps the book.