accounting for inflation是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
accounting for inflation的用法和样例：
- Work with internal financial experts to identify the discounted value if your projects results will accumulate over years, to account for inflation.
- In 2003 the military gratuity was doubled, from $6,000, where it had stood since 1991, to $12,000, with subsequent increases to account for inflation, bringing it to $12,420 on January 1, 2005.
- Accounting for inflation and changing prices;
- He'll have to account for where every cent goes.
- He has been asked to account for his conduct.