Accounting for Income TaxLCertain Questions的用法和样例：
- Some special issues in financial accounting field, such as accounting for leases, accounting for income taxes, pension and other post-employment benefits, etc are discussed.
- As a branch of financial accounting, accounting for income tax is different frow income tax accounting and it deals with the difference between accounting income and taxable income.
- The senate was censured for income tax evasion.
- He'll have to account for where every cent goes.
- He has been asked to account for his conduct.