- However, it should be remembered that all these numerous forms of means of payment had a common accounting basis in the pounds, shillings and pence of the imperial system.
- We have been in business since 1966 and have worked with Chian for over 12 years on an open account basis.
- This paper found that instead of taxation accounting base, assessment of 10% surtax should be base on the definition of finance accounting.
- Address plant needs of account base, providing the client with the right solution for their evolving business requirements.
- Plan and direct advertising policies and programs to create or promote interest in a product or service for a department, an entire organization, or an account basis.