- This paper found that instead of taxation accounting base, assessment of 10% surtax should be base on the definition of finance accounting.
- Address plant needs of account base, providing the client with the right solution for their evolving business requirements.
- However, it should be remembered that all these numerous forms of means of payment had a common accounting basis in the pounds, shillings and pence of the imperial system.
- We have been in business since 1966 and have worked with Chian for over 12 years on an open account basis.
- The number of consumer accounts kept rising at a rate of about 2 per cent per annum and the consumer account base expanded to approximately 2.2 million accounts at the end of 1998.
- For this purpose, we should carry out an all-round reform of budgeting accounting system in reporting objective, reporting entity, accounting basis, and so on.