- a convincing explanation that reveals basic causes;
"he was unable to give a clear accounting for his actions"
- a system that provides quantitative information about finances
- the occupation of maintaining and auditing records and preparing financial reports for a business
- a bookkeeper's chronological list of related debits and credits of a business; forms part of a ledger of accounts
- a statement of recent transactions and the resulting balance;
"they send me an accounting every month"
- Our manager is conversant with account system.
- Please do not mistake bookkeeping for accounting.
- Accounting Manager会计部经理
- accounting staff会计部职员
- accounting assistant助理会计
- accounting software会计软件
- accounting clerk簿记员,记帐员...
- cost accounting成本会计
- creative accounting创造性会计
- accounting price会计价格
- accounting equation会计等式
- accounting period会计期,会计年度...
- accounting unit衡算单位
- accounting report财务报告
- accounting year会计年度
- accounting machine会计机,费率结算机,...
- accounting cycle[经] 会计循环...
- accounting system记帐系统
- accounting routine计算程序,计算手续...
- payroll accounting工资会计
There is no accounting for tastes.出自：Proverb