a convincing explanation that reveals basic causes;
"he was unable to give a clear accounting for his actions"
a system that provides quantitative information about finances
the occupation of maintaining and auditing records and preparing financial reports for a business
a bookkeeper's chronological list of related debits and credits of a business; forms part of a ledger of accounts
a statement of recent transactions and the resulting balance;
"they send me an accounting every month"
- Our manager is conversant with account system.
- Please do not mistake bookkeeping for accounting.
- Accounting Manager 会计部经理
- accounting staff 会计部职员
- accounting assistant 助理会计
- accounting software 会计软件
- accounting clerk 簿记员,记帐员...
- cost accounting 成本会计
- creative accounting 创造性会计
- account 账户
- accounting price 会计价格
- accounting equation 会计等式
- accounting period 会计期,会计年度...
- accounting unit 衡算单位
- accounting report 财务报告
- accounting year 会计年度
- accounting machine 会计机,费率结算机,...
- accounting cycle [经] 会计循环...
- accounting system 记帐系统
- accounting routine 计算程序,计算手续...
- management accounting 管理会计(学)...
- payroll accounting 工资会计
There is no accounting for tastes.出自：Proverb