- Accounting relevance and transparency are two important quantity indexes of accounting information in the mode with "decision usefulness" as its accounting target.
- The chief accountant of a manufacturing group.
- Do not part with the shares on any account.
- I thought the accountant's fee rather high.
- The torpedo homed in on its target.
- She has qualified as an accountant.
accountants accountant accountant information distortion accountant-assignment mechanism accountants' professional judgment accountants' checks and calculations accountant international coordination accountants' engaging in embezzlement Accountants point to other benefits. accountant concentrates the calculation accountant concentrated accounting system