- The externals and the nature of public goods of sport events directly affect the selection of the added value accounting measures in sport event statistics.
- Furthermore, in order to serve sixty-eight independent wholesalers nationwide, an operation management division was established to oversee the consistency of each company's accounting measures, and to ensure the effectiveness of overall operations.
- The chief accountant of a manufacturing group.
- Do not part with the shares on any account.
- He was now in the measures of Lewis XIV.
- I thought the accountant's fee rather high.