- account current book
- The account current shows a balance of $250 in your favour.
- I hand you, enclosed, your account current, showing a balance in my favour of￡500.
- Logon failure: account currently disabled.
- Annual depreciation expense then is computed by applying this accelerated depreciation rate to the undepreciated cost (current book value) of the asset.
- Enclosed I wait on you with your account current, balance carried to your debit this day in a new account, $15.7, which Itrust you find correct.