- He said: 'Competition for accounting talent, both in the UK and internationally, is getting fiercer.
- It points out that applying this approach is beneficial to the improvementof teaching and the cultivation of the socially required accounting talents.
- Strengthening the construction and management of college accounting laboratories is very important in cultivating accounting talents and scientific research.
- We have to face such a situation and carry on position shifting in the accounting-teaching method to foster accounting talents who meet the requirements of the talent market.
- It is the requirement of information technology,the society and the cultivation of accounting talents to streng then computerization education in accounting major.
- Do not part with the shares on any account.
account as account Accounting Information Inconsistent with Facts Accounting Assistant Manager Finance Department accounting system for small-scale enterprises Accounting hypothesis comes from environment. accountability system and performance evaluation Accounting for Stock-based Employee Compensation Accounting Computerization and Accounting Informationize