account of credit sales是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
account of credit sales的用法和样例：
- This approach of estimating uncollectible accounts receivable as a percentage of credit sales is easier to apply than the method of aging accounting receivable.
- Any users of credit may overextend themselves.
- She gave the true account of what had happened.
- Generally, credit card issuing authority levies charge in the time of issue of credit card.Nowadays, various prepaid issuing authority charges for each deposit into the account of card holder.
- She has written off an account of her trip.