- His account of the accident tallies with yours.
- His account of the crime was a complete fiction.
- She gave the true account of what had happened.
- Can you trust his account of what happened?
- The wall declined slightly on account of the earthquake.
- He told a very descriptive account of his journey.
- This newspaper gave a faithful account of the event.
- Enclosed you will find the account of the premium, for which I have debited your account, ￡40.00.
- leave something out of account不予考虑
- give a good account of oneself干得好
- for the account and risk of代 ... 买卖而盈...
- give an account of叙述
- keep an account of记录
- for account of 代销为(在 ......
- make little account of轻视
- of little account不大重要(价值不大)...
- not hold of much account认为没多少价值,不甚...
- take account of考虑到
- on account of因为
- of no account不重要的
- give a poor account of oneself表现拙劣
- on the plus side of the account[商] 在贷方
- of much account很重要的
- take an account of 把 ... 列表
- give a bad account of oneself干得差劲,表现不好...
- render an account of报告
- of great account很重要的