- v.解释；导致；报账；把 ... 视为；归咎(于)
- [C]账户 an arrangement that sb has with a bank, etc. to keep money there, take some out, etc.
- [C]使用互联网收发电子邮件账户 an arrangement that sb has with a company that allows them to use the Internet, send and receive messages by e-mail, etc.
- [C]账目 a written record of money that is owed to a business and of money that has been paid by it
- [C]赊销账; 赊欠账; 赊购 an arrangement with a shop 〔store〕 or business to pay bills for goods or services at a later time, for example in regular amounts every month
- [C]老主顾 a regular customer; a customer, especially one who has regular dealings with a company
- [C]描述; 叙述; 报告 (written or spoken) description of sth that has happened
- [C]解释,说明 an explanation or a description of an idea, a theory or a process
- vt. 〈正〉认为是; 视为 have the opinion that sb/sth is particular thing; consider
- a record or narrative description of past events;
"a history of France"
"he gave an inaccurate account of the plot to kill the president"
"the story of exposure to lead"
- a short account of the news;
"the report of his speech"
"the story was on the 11 o'clock news"
"the account of his speech that was given on the evening news made the governor furious"
- a formal contractual relationship established to provide for regular banking or brokerage or business services;
"he asked to see the executive who handled his account"
- a statement that makes something comprehensible by describing the relevant structure or operation or circumstances etc.;
"the explanation was very simple"
"I expected a brief account"
"don't do it on my account"
"the paper was rejected on account of its length"
"he tried to blame the victim but his success on that score was doubtful"
- importance or value;
"a person of considerable account"
"he predicted that although it is of small account now it will rapidly increase in importance"
- a statement of recent transactions and the resulting balance;
"they send me an accounting every month"
- the act of informing by verbal report;
"he heard reports that they were causing trouble"
"by all accounts they were a happy couple"
- an itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered;
"he paid his bill and left"
"send me an account of what I owe"
- the quality of taking advantage;
"she turned her writing skills to good account"
- be the sole or primary factor in the existence, acquisition, supply, or disposal of something;
"Passing grades account for half of the grades given in this exam"
- keep an account of
- to give an account or representation of in words;
"Discreet Italian police described it in a manner typically continental"
- furnish a justifying analysis or explanation;
"I can't account for the missing money"
- She squared her account at the store.
- We have accounts with most of our suppliers.
- The agency has lost several of its most important accounts.
- This is a particular account of the accident.
- She gave an accurate account of the case.
- His account contradicted itself.
- Lynne gave us a detailed account of her plan.
- We must take full account of our difficulties.
- On no account shall the Parties evade the responsibility for the loss of profits.
- He turned his writing skills to good account.
- On that account, it is best to do so.
- He has been asked to account for his conduct.
- A man is accounted innocent until he is proven guilty.
Have you got a bank account?
Do you have an account at this store, madam?
I'd like to open an account.
My account is empty.
The accounts show a profit of ￡9000.
The accounts show that the business is beginning to improve.
The accounts were perfectly in order.
They send their account at the end of the month.
I never bothered to check his accounts.
She is doing her monthly accounts.
I keep my own accounts.
My wife handles our household accounts.
You must keep your accounts in order.
He takes care of the business and his wife keeps the accounts.
He had to submit accounts of his expenditure.
My father settles his accounts on the tenth of each month.
Could you please pay your account in full?
We have an account at Harrods.
If the advertising agency loses the United Beer account, it will make a big dent in their profits.
You can find your account in studying hard.
He's quick at accounts.
He was finally brought to book for fiddling the accounts.
She deposited the check in her account.
How much money have I got left in my account?
I have $150 in my bank account.
The sum is put down as a loss in the company's accounts.
In his account it was an excellent piece of work.
He stands high in their account.
Her salary is paid into her bank account.
What's the balance of my account, please?
Whether you go or stay is of small account.
You can have this on account.
This is so small a shop and we cannot afford to sell things on account.
I bought my new camera by paying five dollars a week on account.
Do not on any account be late for the meeting tomorrow.
Could you put it on my account, please?
Please don't cook on my account—I'm perfectly happy with a sandwich.
I need to draw some money out of my account.
He asked the shopkeeper to put this down to his account.
According to all accounts the meeting was successful.
I think we'd all agree that you turned your negotiating skills to very good account in this afternoon's meeting.
He became rich by turning his money to account.
She invested her money to good account.
We must turn our time to better account.
The book opens with an account of the ins and the outs of the event.
Several eyewitnesses' accounts differed considerably from the official version of events .
Their two accounts are very different.
He makes much account of her musical talent.
There were accounts of the incident in the paper.
He keeps a regular account of his income and expenses.
Who said I still owed for the transistor?I paid 50 dollars down and gave a good account of it.
It contains a trustworthy account of the campaign.
Today's paper carries an exciting account of the match.
Don't always believe newspaper accounts of political events.
It was Martin who gave a very good account of himself in the match.
She gave a good account of herself from beginning to end of the Party Consolidation Movement.
Keep an account of your daily activities.
She gave a thrilling account of her life in the jungle.
I believe you gave a very good account of what happened.
The biography gives a vivid account of his life and fortunes.
The fishermen gave eyewitness accounts of enemy aircraft intrusions into the airspace over the island.
I wish you would give me a more detailed account of your trip.
She gave us a long account of her trip to Europe.
Following is an account of how the Long March had come about and ended in victory.
The boy gave his father an account of the ball game.
George gives a good account of himself in the dock.
He gave me a full account of his plan.
I've opened an account with a building society.
He started an account with the bank.
I should manage to square accounts with the bank before the end of the quarter.
I would like to open an account with you.
On the account that the train is coming, the children are standing clear of the rails.
The teachers account him a good student.
We all account him a qualified teacher.
I account it a piece of good fortune.
I account myself well paid.
We account him (to be) reliable.
Tom accounts himself (to be) lucky.
Her brother was accounted a great scholar.
Professor Clinton is accounted a famous linguist.
He was accounted a wise man.
The event was accounted a success.
The Chinese people are accounted industrious and brave.
In English law a person is accounted innocent until they are proved guilty.
He accounted it fun to go to sea.
- by sb's own account
据某人自己所说 according to what you yourself have said
By his own account he had an unhappy childhood. 据他自己说,他有一个不幸的童年。
By their own account, the politicians wanted the matter kept secret. 据他们自己所说,政客们想对这件事保密。
By his own account the car was coming too fast round the bend. 根据他本人的说法,那辆汽车拐弯时开得太快。
- 据某人自己所说 according to what you yourself have said
- by〔from〕 all accounts
据说,根据报道 according to what other people say
By all accounts, it was the coldest night of the winter. 大家都说那是整个冬天最冷的一夜。
She is, by all accounts, a decent young woman. 据各方面的说法来看,她是个正派的年轻女子。
I've never been there, but it's a lovely place, by all accounts. 我从未去过那里,但据说是个美丽的地方。
- 据说,根据报道 according to what other people say
- give a good〔poor〕 account of oneself
〈英〉表现好〔不好〕; 干得出色〔差劲〕do sth or perform well or badly, especially in contest
The team gave a good account of themselves in the match on Saturday. 这个队在星期六的比赛中表现出色。
We gave a good account of ourselves, coming second overall. 我们表现出色,总分第二。
- 〈英〉表现好〔不好〕; 干得出色〔差劲〕do sth or perform well or badly, especially in contest
- of no〔little〕 account
无关紧要的 not very important
Emotional matters were of no account to them during the war. 在战争期间,感情问题对他们并不重要。
His opinion is of little account to me. 他的意见对我几乎没有价值。
It's of no account to me whether he comes or not. 他来不来对我毫不重要。
The colour of someone's skin should be of no account. 一个人的肤色应该是无足轻重的。
- 无关紧要的 not very important
- on account of
由于,因为 because of sb or sth
I was absent from school on account of illness. 我因病缺课。
She can't work much on account of the children. 她主要是因为孩子而不能工作的。
She retired early on account of ill health. 她体弱多病,所以提前退休。
She's angry on account of what you said over lunch about her husband. 她对你在午餐时所说的关于她丈夫的话非常气愤。
- 由于,因为 because of sb or sth
- on all accounts
在各方面,总之in all facts
It's best to do so on all accounts. 从哪一方面来看,这样做都是最好不过的。
You should go with him on all accounts. 不管怎样你应和他一道去。
- 在各方面,总之in all facts
- on no account
决不; 绝对不not on any account, used to emphasize sth
On no account must you accept any money if he offers you. 如果他给你钱你绝不要接受。
On no account must you tell him. 你决不可以告诉他。
On no account should the house be left unlocked. 离开房子时千万要锁门。
On no account should the soldiers be blamed for what happened. 士兵们绝对不该为所发生的事受到责难。
A doctor should never, on any account, break his confidence. 医生无论如何都不能失去信心。
- 决不; 绝对不not on any account, used to emphasize sth
- on one's own account
为某人自己的利益打算for one's own behalf; for yourself
He betrayed all his friends on his own account. 他为自己的利益出卖了所有的朋友。
He's doing it on his own account, not for anyone else. 他干这事是为了自己,而不是为其他任何人。
In 1992 Smith set up in business on his own account. 1992 年史密斯自己开始经商。
The repairman left his regular job and has gone into business on his own account. 那个修理工辞掉了他的固定工作去自担风险地经商了。
自愿地because you want to and you have decided, not sb else; at one's own risk
No one sent me,I am here on my own account. 没有人派我来,我自己来的。
独力地,依靠自己by oneself; by yourself or for yourself rather than with or for sb else
He earned ￡250,000 last year trading stock on his own account. 去年他在自己的股票交易上赚了25万英镑。
- 为某人自己的利益打算for one's own behalf; for yourself
- on sb's account
由于某人的原因for sb's sake; because of what you think sb wants
On his account we miss the bus. 由于他的原因,我们没赶上公共汽车。
Don't put off the party on my account. 别因为我把聚会的时间推迟了。
Please don't change your plans on my account. 请别因为我而改变你的计划。
Please don't go on my account. 请不要因为我的缘故离开。
- 由于某人的原因for sb's sake; because of what you think sb wants
- on this〔that〕 account
〈正〉由于这〔那〕个缘故 because of the particular things that has been mentioned
On that account he decided to leave the country. 他因此决定离开该国。
On this account, we're refusing your offer. 鉴于这个原因,我方拟不接受你方的报价。
She was divorced, and on that account alone my mother disliked her. 她离过婚,就因为这个原因我母亲不喜欢她。
They were tired, but not any less enthusiastic on that account. 他们累了,但并没有因此而减少热情。
Weather conditions were poor, but he did not delay his departure on that account. 天气不好,但他并没有因此延期启程。
I won't be able to come on this account. 因为这个缘故,我不能来。
- 〈正〉由于这〔那〕个缘故 because of the particular things that has been mentioned
- settle an account 〔accounts〕
清算,算账end a disagreement or argument with sb by defeating them
They threatened to settle accounts with those who opposed them. 他们威胁要与反对者算账。
I have an account to settle with you for calling me a thief. 你叫我贼,我要跟你算账。
- 清算,算账end a disagreement or argument with sb by defeating them
- take account of
考虑到,顾及 consider particular facts, circumstances, etc., when making a decision about sth
The company takes account of environmental issues wherever possible. 只要有可能,这家公司总是尽量考虑到环境问题。
The teachers promised to take account of the wishes of the parents before making any changes. 教师答应在作出更改前要考虑家长的愿望。
Britain's tax system takes no account of children. 英国的税务制度不涉及儿童。
Their estimate of the cost takes no account of inflation. 他们对费用的估算没有把通货膨胀考虑在内。
- 考虑到,顾及 consider particular facts, circumstances, etc., when making a decision about sth
- take an account of
清算,算账 end a disagreement or argument with sb by defeating them
Our shop takes an account of stock at the end of every month. 我们商店每月底都要点货。
- 清算,算账 end a disagreement or argument with sb by defeating them
- take into account
考虑到,顾及 consider particular facts, circumstances, etc., when making a decision about sth take sb/sth ⇔ into account
If you take inflation into account, we actually spend less now.如果你把通货膨胀考虑进去,我们现在其实花费少了。
We should take the interests of the whole into account.我们要顾全大局。
One must take the audience into account when making speeches.作演讲要考虑听众。
A good architect takes into account the building's surroundings.一位好的建筑师会考虑到建筑物的环境。
Compensation awards take into account the pain and suffering caused to the victim.赔偿金的裁定额考虑到了受害者所经受的痛苦和折磨。
His exam results were not very good, but we must take into account his long illness.他的考试成绩不很好,但我们必须考虑到他曾经长期生病。
I hope my teacher will take into account the fact that I was ill just before the exams when she marks my paper.我希望老师在阅卷时能考虑到我恰好在考试前生病的事实。
I think you have to take into account that he's a good deal younger than the rest of us.我想你必须要考虑到他比我们所有人要年轻得多。用于 be ～ed 结构
The defendant asked for a number of other offence to be taken into account.被告要求考虑其他一些罪行。
Coursework is taken into account, as well as exam results.除考试结果外,课程作业也要计入成绩。
Your objections will be taken into account.你们的反对意见会得到考虑。
- 考虑到,顾及 consider particular facts, circumstances, etc., when making a decision about sth take sb/sth ⇔ into account
- to (good) account
利用; 从中获得so as to bring advantage or profit
She put〔turned〕 her computing skills to good account. 她善于利用她精于计算的长处。
- 利用; 从中获得so as to bring advantage or profit
- account for (v.+prep.)
说明〔解释〕…的原因explain the cause of sth/doing sth account for sth
His illness accounts for his absence.他因为生病,所以才缺席。
Two things account for its occurrence.发生这件事的原因有两个。
The poor weather may have accounted for the small crowd.天气不好可能是来的人少的原因。
Oh well, that accounts for it (=I understand now why it happened).哎呀,原来是这么回事。
I was called to account for my conduct by the headmistress.我因为行为不检点而受到女校长的斥责。
How do you account for the show's success?你认为这次演出为何成功？
You will be brought before the disciplinary panel to account for your behaviour.你将被带到纪律委员会面前对你的行为作出解释。
How do you account for the dent in the car?你对车上的凹痕作何解释？
The defendant couldn't account for the fact that the money was found in his house.被告未能对钱是从他家里发现的这一事实作出令人满意的解释。
A number of factors account for the differences between the two scores.若干因素导致这两个分数之间的不同。用于 be ～ed 结构
The disappearance of the papers has never been accounted for.那些文件丢得莫名其妙。
There are reports to be made and money to be accounted for.要写报告,说明钱是怎么用的。account for v-ing
Lack of money accounts for her discontinuing her studies.缺钱是她辍学的原因。account for wh-clause
Can you account for why our team lost?你能说出我们队失败的原因吗？
(数量上、比例上)占be a particular amount or part of sth account for sth
The Japanese market accounts for 35%.日本市场占该公司收入的35%。
Repeat purchases account for 73% of our sales.重复购买占我们的销售量的73%。
Computer software accounts for some 70 per cent of our range of products.计算机软件占我们产品的70%左右。
North Sea oil accounts for a high proportion of our export earnings.北海石油占我国出口收入的很大一部分。
(尤指在事故之后)了解,查明know where sb/sth is or what has happened to them, especially after an accident account for sb/sth 用于 be ～ed 结构
One small child was still not accounted for.还有一个小孩子下落不明。
All passengers have now been accounted for.现在所有乘客的情况均已查明。
- 说明〔解释〕…的原因explain the cause of sth/doing sth account for sth
- account to (v.+prep.)
向(某人)解释provide a satisfactory record especially of money received and paid out account to sb
He has to account to the chairman for how he spends the company's money.他一定要向主席说明他是如何花公司的钱的。
- 向(某人)解释provide a satisfactory record especially of money received and paid out account to sb
- ask an account 要求付账
- audit the accounts 查账
- balance an account 结清账目
- cast accounts 算账
- charge sb's account 把账记在某人账内
- close an account 注销户头
- collect accounts 收账
- cook accounts 造假账,篡改账目
- cook up an account 篡改账目
- credit an account with fifty dollars 在账户的贷方记入五十美元
- doctor an account 篡改账目,造假账
- enter an account 记账
- examine accounts 检查账目,查账
- falsify accounts 做假账
- give an account 进行说明，描述，做报道
- have an account (在银行)开账户
- keep accounts 记账
- leave out of account 不考虑
- look up accounts 检查账目,查账
- make little account of 轻视
- make much account of 重视
- manipulate an account 伪造账目
- open an account (在银行)开户
- overdraw an account 透支
- pad an expense account 伪造开支账
- provide an account 提供说明
- publish the accounts 公布账目
- render an account 报账
- settles accounts with 与…结账
- square accounts with sb 与某人结清账目
- start an account 开立账户
- take account of 考虑某事
- take an account of 把…入账
- take (no) account 对…(不)考虑,(不)重视
- write an account 写报道
- yield an account 报账
- accurate account 确切的记录
- active account 收支频繁的账户
- bad accounts 收不回来的欠款，呆账
- biased account 片面的报道
- blocked account 被冻结的账户
- blow-by-blow account 详尽的报道
- brief account 简短的叙述
- checking account 活期存款
- closed account 已结算的账目
- concise account 简要的说明
- current account 往来账目
- detailed account 详细的说明
- elaborate account 详尽的记述
- exact account 精确的说明
- faithful account 真实的叙述
- falsified account 伪造的报道
- fictitious account 虚构的报告,非真实的陈述
- first-hand account 第一手的报道
- full account 详尽的说明
- historical account 历史记录
- imaginary account 想象的叙述
- inactive account 静止账户
- joint account (数人)共有的(银行存款等)账户
- one-sided account 片面的报道
- open account 未结算的账户
- outstanding account 应收账目,未清账目
- particular account 特殊说明
- prejudiced account 带有偏见的报道
- real account 实账
- running account 连续的报道
- short account 简短的说明
- straight account 直截了当的说明
- thrilling account 令人激动的报道
- true account 真实的记述
- uncollectable accounts 坏账,呆账
- vivid account 生动的说明
- bank account 银行账目
- capital account 固定资产账户
- cash account 现金收账
- charge account 赊购账户,记账户头
- credit account 赊购账户,记账户头
- deposit account 定期存款户头
- dollar account 美元账户
- expense account 消费账户
- eye-witness account 目击者的叙述
- household accounts 家庭账目
- individual retirement account 个人退休金账户
- money-market account 金融市场账目
- newspaper accounts 新闻报道
- press accounts 新闻报道
- profit and loss account 损益账
- saving account 存款户头
- time account 定期存款账户
- account analysis 账目分析
- account book 账簿
- account chart 会计科目一览表
- account credit 赊账
- account day 结算日
- account due 应收账款
- account general 会计主管; 会计处长
- account note 账单
- account number 账号
- account payee 收款入账
- account purchase 赊买
- accounts department 会计处
- by all accounts 根据各方面的说法
- by sb's account 据某人讲
- for account of 为…代销
- for this account 因为这个缘故
- from all accounts 根据各方面所说
- in account with 与…有账务往来
- in an account 在账目里
- in the last accounts 归根到底,终于
- of little account 无甚价值
- of no account 无足轻重
- of small account 无甚价值
- of some account 有相当价值
- on account 记(赊)账,以赊账方式
- on account of 因为，由于
- on all account 无论如何,总之
- on any account 无论如何,决定,决意
- on every account 无论如何
- on no account 决不，无论如何也不
- on one's own account 独自(地)凭自己的力量
- on sb's account 因为某人的缘故
- draw cheque against an account 开一张与账户有往来的支票
- slow at accounts 不善于算账
- draw money from an account 提取存款
- hand in one's accounts 死
- pay into one's account 划到某人的账上
- pay sth into an account 把…存入账户
- take sth into account 考虑到某事
- a man of account 要人
- balance of accounts 账上收支平衡
- a matter of great account 一件要事
- the debtor side of the account 借方
- draw on account 从存款户头中取出一些钱
- drive slowly on account of the fog 由于有雾,把车开慢点
- pay on account 先付…(作为部分付款)
- pay money on account 偿还部分账款
- payment on account 分期偿还
- put sth on sb's account 把某物记在某人的账户上
- sell sth on account 赊卖某物
- go over the accounts 核对账目
- charge sth to an account 把某物记在账上
- charge to sb's account (记入)某人账目中的借项
- set sth down to sb's account 把…记在某人的账上
- account for 说明，解释
- account in credit 存款户
- account in transit 未达账
- account of bankruptcy 破产账
- accounts on the credit side 贷方账
- accounts on the debit side 借方账
- account of the travel 旅行杂记
My accompt of years outscored her own.出自：T. Hardy
Able to read, write, and account.出自：Adam Smith
- on his own account和of his own accord不可混用，前者意为“为了自己的利益地，自己负责地”，后者意为“自愿地，自发地”；
- on account of，意为“因为”，现比较少用upon去替代on；
I account him wise.
I account him a wise man.
- 注意句子On no account（决不）should we neglect our work中用的是should we,不是we should。
- account 作“账目”解时指的是财政上的收支记录,可用于法人,也可用于自然人; 作“账户”解时可指在银行等(金融)单位开立的用于存取款项的账户,也可指使用互联网收发电子邮件的账户。作“赊欠账”解时美式英语中常用charge account,英式英语中常用credit account。account还可作“账单,交易清单”解。用于比喻account还可作“客户,老主顾”解,通常指有固定购销关系,尤其是赊销协议的单位或个人。
- 短语 give a...account of的意思是“清账”,作出“报告”或“说明”,在口语里,还可表示“作出…的表现”。
- 为加强语气而把短语on no account(决不,绝对不)放在句首时,句子要倒装。
- account在英式英语和美式英语中有时用法不同：“他不是重要人物”在英式英语中说He is a person of no account,也可说He is of no account; 而在美式英语中则说He is a no account person.
- account作“解释”“说明”解时,是不及物动词,接介词for指根据逻辑、标准、模式等对已存在的事物作出解释或说明(原因); 接介词to表示“向某人解释”。
- account作“认为”解时,是及物动词,常接以“as+ n. ”或“to be+ adj. ”充当补足语的复合宾语, as和to be常省略。
- take account of, take an account of
这两个短语意思不同。take account of的意思是“考虑到,顾及”; take an account of 的意思是“清算; 算账”。
- account, chronicle, story, version
这组词都可用来表示对某事物的“描述”“陈述”。其区别是：account表示“记事”“叙事”,多指目击者的客观描述; chronicle 表示“记事”“编年史”,指按事件发生的先后顺序所做的叙述或汇报; story 表示“描述”“说法”,常常与另外的叙述形成对照,侧重叙述是杜撰的,或有杜撰之嫌; version 表示“说法”,总是与另外的叙述形成对照,侧重两者的细节和内在关系的不同。
- account, anecdote, fable, legend, myth, story, tale
这组词都可表示叙事性的文字。其区别是：1.account, fable, legend, myth, story, tale是一般用词; anecdote是正式用词。2.account指对于某事的详细说明,原原本本,有头有尾,多用于报道事实; story指取悦于人的完整故事,有人物,有情节,有头有尾,可口头也可书面,可真实也可虚构,体裁上则既可为诗体,也可为散文体; anecdote指轶事趣闻,一般较短,有趣味; fable指寓言,主人公多为拟人化的动物或非生物,多为虚构,旨在说明一个道理或教训,而寓言则多在结尾处点明; legend 指民间传说或传奇故事,多含虚幻成分; myth指神话,特指与宗教或原始文明有关的故事,多以超人的力量去解释自然现象或人生; tale指故事或传说,即或有事实根据也多添枝加叶或夸张,含荒唐不可信的意味。
- account, bill, invoice
account 与 bill, invoice的意思都与账目或单据有关,其区别是：account 是商业用语,强调金钱、物资或服务的收支情况。bill 指“票据”“凭单”,是对所购货物或所得服务的付款通知单,可以见单付款或记入账内。invoice 指“发票”“清单”,指列有物品细则和服务项目及其收费等的清单。
- of no account, on no account
这两个短语意思不同。on no account的意思是“绝不可以”; 而of no account作“无足轻重”“无关紧要”解。
- account, report
这两个词的共同意思是“报道”。其区别在于:report表示通过调查作出的官方或正式的说明,通常含有对情况的分析判断; account则仅指由目击者、见证人对事情发生的过程所作的陈述或说明。例如:The reports are restricted to descriptions, and give no opinions about the facts.那些报道只限于记录事实,而不加以任何评论。According to newspaper accounts the car was coming too fast round the bend.据报纸报道,那辆车拐弯时速度太快。
错句：the security council is demanding proper accounting of all missing people.
纠正：the security council is demanding proper accounting for all missing people.
分析：安理会需要合理解释失踪人员的记录，重点在“解释”上，所以用account for，而非account of。
- ☆ 14世纪进入英语，直接源自古法语的account，意为计算钱的收和支入出；最初源自拉丁语的computare，意为计算。
- n.(名词) accounting bookkeeping books financial record financial statement commentary description explanation history narration narrative record report statement story tale version
- v.(动词) believe calculate consider count estimate hold judge look upon as reckon regard rate take to be think value view as weigh
- accountancy n. 会计学，会计工作‖ accounting n. 会计，会计学
- account:account n. 计算, 帐目, 说明, 估计, 理由vi. 说明, 总计有, 认为, 得分vt. 认为 英英解释:名词account:1. a formal contractual relati…