- the parturition process in human beings; having a baby; the process of giving birth to a child
- Results: The high risks of mother,fetus and accouchement were the main causes of neonatal asphyxia.
- The unmarried woman is pregnant because of compulsory intercourse and seduction; the pregnancy is within over three months and two months after accouchement.
- Vagina delivery was the highest styles in accouchement, by 59.85%, and 78 cases was the lasting of fetal distress in uterus.
- --- Peut-on faire uneperidurale a n‘importe quel moment de l‘accouchement?
- to increase the rate of childbearing in hospital and sanitary accouchement are the essential measures of controlling and eliminating NT;
- 2. The unmarried woman is pregnant because of compulsory intercourse and seduction; the pregnancy is within over three months and two months after accouchement .