- Apples are graded according to size and quality.
- We'll have to solve this dispute according to law.
- According to English law, Hubert is innocent.
- Cost is apportioned according to plan revenue.
- His decision is according as what he likes.
- We see things differently according as we are rich or poor.
- according to 按照
Accordi accord accord and satisfaction clause according to a Xinhua dispatch accord sb. a heavy reception According to Xinhua News Agency according to historical records according to our present policy according to the usual practice according to sb.'s computation according to calculating in fact According to measure restraining