(followed by `to') in agreement with or accordant with;
"according to instructions"
(followed by `to') as reported or stated by;
"according to historians"
- According to expert opinions, they gave up the experiment immediately.
- According to facts in my possession he can not possibly be guilty.
- According to our records, the books you have borrowed should now be returned to the library.
- According to these figures, our company is doing well.
- The books in the library were distributed according to subjects.
- according as 依照
- according to schedule 按计划(按照计划)...
- according to 按照
- according to cocker 正确(无误
- cut one's coat according to one's cloth 量入为出
- according to hoyle 根据规定(按照规则)...
- accord 协议
- according to one's lights 按照各人的智能...
- cut one's coat according to the cloth cut one's coat]
- stretch one's legs according to the coverlet 量入为出
- according to usual practice 按照惯例
- distribution according to needs 按需分配
- according to expectations 正如所料
- according to priority 依次
- pay according to work 按工计酬
- decide according to law [经] 依法处理...
- go according to plan 按计划进行
- according to the book 按常规
Harder the times were.., and the according hearts of men Seemed harder too.出自： Tennyson