- [U]一致,和谐,符合 in a way that fulfils or agrees with
- concurrence of opinion;
"we are in accord with your proposal"
- the act of granting rights;
"the accordance to Canada of rights of access"
- He acted in accordance with his beliefs.
- I shall be glad if you will forward fifty ton of coal, in accordance with your sample.
- The mayor must make policies in accordance with the bill passed in the Congress.
- The accordance of rights is one of the most important things when you are grown up.
- To persons who are immediately mobilized, reasonable remunerations shall be paid in accordance with relevant regulations.
- If the case is not serious enough to constitute a crime,he shall be given disciplinary sanction in accordance with law.
- in accordance with
〈正〉依照,根据,与…一致in a way that fulfils or agrees with
In accordance with her wishes, she was buried in France. 根据她的遗愿,她被埋葬在法国。
In accordance with your request I am sending your sample pages of the dictionary. 根据你的要求,现寄上词典的样张。
In accordance with your orders,I cancelled the meeting. 按照你的命令,我取消了这次会议。
She did it in accordance with the order. 她遵照命令行事。
We acted in accordance with my parents' wishes. 我们遵照我父母的意愿行事。
We must act in accordance with instructions. 我们应照指示说明来做。
This is not in accordance with the fact. 这与事实不符。
I am in accordance with him in this matter. 在这件事情上,我同他是一致的。
Education is carried out in accordance with the principles of the school. 教育是按本校的原则实施的。
His case is being dealt with in accordance with Islamic law. 他那个案子正在按伊斯兰的法律处理。
- 〈正〉依照,根据,与…一致in a way that fulfils or agrees with
- accordance常用于短语in accordance with中,表示“与…一致,依照,根据”。其中的with在美式英语中可换为to。
- in accordance with, according as, according to
这组短语都有“根据; 依据”的意思。其区别是：1.in accordance with可指依照法律、章程、规则、惯例等,强调“和…一致”,也可指依照某一学说或某人的话,即“按照…的观点或说法”; 而according to只指依据某一学说和某人的话等。2.according to也可作“视(质量、专长等)而定”解,而in accordance with无此义。3.表示“按照”时, in accordance with和according to引导状语; 而according as引导状语从句。表示“一致”时, in accordance with和according to引导表语,而according as无此用法。4.在语气上, in accordance with较according to更庄重。5.in accordance with是正式用词; 而according to和according as是一般用词。
- ☆ 14世纪初期进英入语，直接源自古法语的acordance，意为一致。
- accordance:accordance n. 一致, 和谐习惯用语in accordance with 根据, 依照; 与...一致, 合乎…