- Establish policy objectives and strategies, which genuinely accord priority to nature conservation.
- This inequality cannot be rectified by calls for greater equality among the sexes in the past years. It is also this truth that makes it difficult for society to change its general view that the woman should accord priority to the family.
- Members may be accorded priority to ask questions with the agreement of the House Committee.
- The Government accords priority to improving the handling capacity of cross boundary facilities.
- In implementing the strategy of building up the strength of the country with talented people,we accorded priority to training,attracting and utilizing professionals.