accomplish a goal的用法和样例：
- Chance can allow you to accomplish a goal every once in a while, but consistent achievement happens only if you love what you are doing.
- These hardworking, unemotional, shrewd, responsible, persevering, and cautious persons are capable of persisting for as long as is necessary to accomplish a goal they have set.
- Users of a product should be the main focus of the design effort. They are the people who are personally utilizing the product to accomplish a goal (not their managers or support team).
- To fail to accomplish, achieve, or attain(a goal).
- Set clear, inspiring goals. Goals are like pillars that support your dreams. For more information on setting and achieving goals, read How to Accomplish a Goal.