- vt. 完成；实现
- vt. 完成; 实现 succeed in doing or completing sth
put in effect;
"carry out a task"
"execute the decision of the people"
"He actioned the operation"
to gain with effort;
"she achieved her goal despite setbacks"
- I have accomplished a great deal in the last few months.
- The prediction was literally accomplished.
- The role of a judge is to accomplish fairness.
- Ideas just don't accomplish themselves.
- At that rate we'll accomplish only half the distance.
- He accomplished his task ahead of time.
- The students accomplished the task in less than ten minutes.
- I accomplished the task within two hours.
- They have accomplished the task only in a few days.
- We accomplished the job in an hour.
- The explorer accomplished the voyage in three weeks.
- He accomplished 9 items in his research work in 2000. 2000
- Scientists have accomplished great advances in exploring outer space.
- The builders have accomplished the difficult piece of work that they were assigned to do.
- “You must accomplish loyally the commission with which I deign to charge you,” said the young woman.
- And the note would accomplish a dual purpose.
- Do you think you can accomplish your purpose?
- Have you accomplished your mission?
- They planned very carefully how they would accomplish their mission.
- We are determined to accomplish the great cause of unification of the motherland.
- He accomplished his promise.
- My grandmother has accomplished the age of 97 years of her life.
- These qualities adorn the character of Portia, and these go to accomplish a perfect woman.
- A stubborn, determined fighter can accomplish things which seem impossible under ordinary circumstances.
- They are accomplishing things they could not dream of before.
- Think of all the things you've accomplished already!
- The conference accomplished nothing towards achieving peace in this area.
- I feel as if I've accomplished nothing since I left my job.
- Without the efforts of the comrades,I could have accomplished nothing.
- I don't feel our visit really accomplished anything.
- I never seem to accomplish anything.
- He works and works, but he never seems to accomplish anything.
- I don't think mere petitioning will accomplish much.
- She has accomplished much in her short career.
- We didn't accomplish much at work this week.
- I don't feel I've accomplished very much today.
- How was he able to accomplish so much so quickly in a day.
- He can accomplish more in a day than any other pupil in his class.
- One of Mr. Peterson's chief criticisms is how little Parliament has accomplished since last November.
- She's accomplished a great deal in the last few weeks.
- She accomplished such a lot during her visit.
- The task will not be accomplished in one generation.
- All these plans were accomplished in a year.
- Control of the power output is accomplished by varying the fuel supply.
- Removal of excess heat is accomplished by means of a radiator.
- The distance was accomplished by the winning boat in 7 minutes.
- The first part of the plan has been safely accomplished.
- The grand targets of the National Economic Plan have been accomplished ahead of schedule.
- The journey was accomplished with a maximum of comfort and ease and a minimum of discomfort.
- The task must be accomplished within three days and permits of no delay.
- The prediction was literally accomplished.
- A reduction in condensation is accomplished by the use of steam-jackets.
- That's it. Mission accomplished.
- Mission accomplished. Let's go and have a drink.
- She wanted to go there and try to accomplish being an actress.
- Rapid closing of the valve is accomplished fitting a heavy spring.
- Henry Ford accomplished what he set out to do.
- We have accomplished what we hoped for.
- accomplish a design 完成设计
- accomplish a distance 走完一段路程
- accomplish a feat 立下功绩
- accomplish a goal 实现目标
- accomplish a journey 结束旅程
- accomplish a mission 完成使命
- accomplish a plan 完成计划
- accomplish a promise 履行诺言
- accomplish a purpose 达到目的
- accomplish a task 完成任务
- accomplish an exploration 完成考查
- accomplish an objective 达到目的
- accomplish great things 大有作为
- accomplish much 有很多的建树
- accomplish national reunification 实现国家的统一
- accomplish nothing 一无所成
- accomplish one's job 完成一件工作
- accomplish something 取得一些成绩
- accomplish the desire of 实现…的愿望
- accomplish the very opposite 适得其反
The desire accomplished is sweet to the soule.出自：Bible (AV): Proverbs
He had seen the man for only an hour or so, but he'd accomplished enough to make the memorandum sound as if it covered an afternoon.出自： S. Kauffmann
- “can be accomplished”的意思是“某功能或作用可由…达成”,多用于科技英语。
- accomplish, accomplice
- 这两个词词形相近,但意思不同。accomplice意为“同谋”“帮凶”,是名词; accomplish意为“完成,做成功”,是动词。
- accomplish, complete, conclude, end, finish
- 这组词都有“结束”“完成”的意思。它们之间的区别是:conclude是比较正式的用语,常指达成协议,作出决定后正式“结束”,如正式的会议、事物等的结束。也有达到逻辑上的结论的含义。因此常用来表示结束一篇著作、一篇演说或议论; accomplish指坚持不懈地努力完成某项计划或达到预期的目的; complete强调把未完成的东西或事情完成,有通过弥补某种欠缺使之成为完整之意; end指“停止”“结束”某一进程,但不强调是否已经圆满完成。常用来指旅行、讲演、争论、战争等结束或终止; finish强调完成自己所计划要干的或所规定的事情或动作,并含有最后加以润色,使之完美的意味。
- accomplish, do, perform
- 这组词均有“执行”“实行”的意思。其区别在于：do是通俗用词,可以指进行各种活动; accomplish指很成功地完成所预期达到的目的; perform是个正式、庄重的用词,特指自始至终地把一件事做完,常含有经常活动之意。 例如:
- I did the room up yesterday.我昨天把房间打扫过了。
- Society enabled them to accomplish difficult enterprises.社团使他们能够完成艰难的事业。
- ☆ 14世纪晚期进入英语，直接源自古法语的acompliss，意为装满，充足，完美。
- bring about
- carry out
- get done
- accomplished adj. 完成的,熟练的,多才多艺的‖accomplishment n. 成就,完成,技艺