- The main accompanying symptoms were nausea or vomiting (40.0%), diarrhea (30.0%), fever (20.0%), ascites (20.0%) and melena (10.0%).
- Results : The accompanying symptom of blood stasis held higher ratio in the pertinacious heada...
- METHODS analysing the position, the nature,the degree,the inducing factor and the accompanying symptoms of acute bellyache.
- Accompanying symptom afld sign of trismus with oral submucous fibrosis (OSf) hinders the dental treatment and basic oral hygiene care.
- Psychodynamic psychotherapy is aimed at helping people understand the underlying emotional meaning of their panic while minimizing the accompanying symptoms.