following or accompanying as a consequence;
"an excessive growth of bureaucracy, with attendant problems"
"snags incidental to the changeover in management"
"the period of tension and consequent need for military preparedness"
"the ensuant response to his appeal"
"the resultant savings were considerable"
- Coinciding in tendency or effect; concomitant or accompanying.
- One or more persons accompanying another to guide, protect, or show honor.
- I do like you accompanying me.
- Not accompanied by another or others; solitary.
- footnotes accompanying statements 附有脚注的财务报表...
- accompanying diagram 附图
- accompanying veins 伴行静脉
- accompanying symptoms 兼证
- accompanying music 伴奏音乐
- accompanying vein of hypoglossal nerve 舌下神经并行静脉, ...
- accompanying audio channel 伴音通道
- accompanying mineral 伴生矿物
- accompanying sound trap 伴音陷波器
- accompanying element 伴生元素
- accompanying sound 伴声,伴音
- accompanying document 附属单证