- following or accompanying as a consequence;
"an excessive growth of bureaucracy, with attendant problems"
"snags incidental to the changeover in management"
"the period of tension and consequent need for military preparedness"
"the ensuant response to his appeal"
"the resultant savings were considerable"
- Coinciding in tendency or effect; concomitant or accompanying.
- I do like you accompanying me.
- Not accompanied by another or others; solitary.
- accompanying diagram附图
- accompanying veins伴行静脉
- accompanying symptoms兼证
- accompanying music伴奏音乐
- accompanying vein of hypoglossal nerve舌下神经并行静脉, ...
- accompanying audio channel伴音通道
- accompanying mineral伴生矿物
- accompanying sound trap伴音陷波器
- accompanying element伴生元素
- accompanying sound伴声,伴音
- accompanying document附属单证