- an event or situation that happens at the same time as or in connection with another
- a musical part (vocal or instrumental) that supports or provides background for other musical parts
- something added to complete or embellish or make perfect
- the act of accompanying someone or something in order to protect them
- Notated accompaniments to solo songs appear in the 16th century.
- Songbooks include choral arrangements, piano accompaniments, and guitar chords.
- The PCM sounds used in these patterns produce realistic accompaniments that are fun to play along with.
- Suggests food and beverages ~ to be well versed with the menu, method of preparation and accompaniments.
- For each of these two tunes , Clementine and Tyrol, make two different kinds of percussion accompaniments .