- an event or situation that happens at the same time as or in connection with another
- a musical part (vocal or instrumental) that supports or provides background for other musical parts
- something added to complete or embellish or make perfect;
"a fine wine is a perfect complement to the dinner"
"wild rice was served as an accompaniment to the main dish"
- the act of accompanying someone or something in order to protect them
- He sang to a piano accompaniment.
- This ballad can be sung without accompaniment.
- Disease is an accompaniment of poverty.
- Destruction is an accompaniment of war.
- side dish正菜外的附加菜...
- musical accompaniment音乐伴奏
- accompaniment:accompaniment n. 陪伴物, 伴奏习惯用语to the accompaniment of 在...的伴奏下…