- Differentiate diagnose: Accompanied symptom arouses ache when likely diagnostic defecate, can last a few minutes to come a few hours.
- Methods The scores of pain extent, attack times, lasting time and accompanied symptoms of headache were investigated before treatment and after treatment of 4 weeks.
- The main accompanying symptoms were nausea or vomiting (40.0%), diarrhea (30.0%), fever (20.0%), ascites (20.0%) and melena (10.0%).
- Results : The accompanying symptom of blood stasis held higher ratio in the pertinacious heada...
- METHODS analysing the position, the nature,the degree,the inducing factor and the accompanying symptoms of acute bellyache.