- The dish was accompanied by a variety of pickles.
- Lightening is usually accompanied by thunder.
- The singer was accompanied by her sister at the piano.
- The text is accompanied by illustration.
- A disorder characterized by sudden and uncontrollable, though often brief, attacks of deep sleep, sometimes accompanied by paralysis and hallucinations.
- After running through16,000 possible designs, the electronic computer picked out the plan for the plant that would produce the most chemicals at the lowest cost accompanied by a set of exact specifications.
- Accompanied by cheerful music, the children began to dance.
- A violent windstorm, frequently accompanied by rain, snow, or hail.