- [U][C]住处; 办公处; 停留处 a place to live, work or stay in
- [U][C]住宿; 膳宿 (accommodations) somewhere to live or stay, often also providing food or other services
- [U][C]〈正〉和解; 调解 a satisfactory agreement or arrangement between people or groups with different opinions; the process of reaching this agreement
- making or becoming suitable; adjusting to circumstances
- a settlement of differences;
"they reached an accommodation with Japan"
- in the theories of Jean Piaget: the modification of internal representations in order to accommodate a changing knowledge of reality
- living quarters provided for public convenience;
"overnight accommodations are available"
- the act of providing something (lodging or seat or food) to meet a need
- (physiology) the automatic adjustment in focal length of the natural lens of the eye
- There travelling students found accommodation at moderate terms.
- If labour and management don't reach an accommodation there will be a strike.
- We can provide accommodation for six people at a push.
- Hotel accommodation was scarce during the Olympic Games.
- I will arrange the accommodation of my plans to yours.
- Their spirits had learned accommodation to much more than cold.
The living accommodation were circular huts with walls made of dried mud.
Accommodation in London is really expensive.
Accommodation was difficult to find during the Olympic Games.
First-class accommodation is available on all flights.
The accommodation of our desires to a smaller income took some time.
There is accommodation for several thousand spectators.
What sort of accommodation can you get in this city?
It provides accommodation for 5360 civil servants.
This hospital has accommodation for 800 patients.
This hotel has accommodation for 500 guests.
The call centre has accommodation for over 2000 operators.
Can I secure accommodation on the Chicago train today?
The building plans include much needed new office accommodation.
What accommodation have you available?
They reserved accommodation at a hotel in advance.
The steamer possesses berthing accommodation for 750 passengers in the first class.
We have executive and standard accommodation on this flight.
We have first and third class accommodation on this flight.
We offer first-class hotel accommodations for you.
The flat contains the following accommodations:3 bedrooms, a dining room, a kitchen, etc.
Hotels there give good accommodation.
The city has excellent hotel accommodation.
The price includes airfare and accommodation.
Can we find accommodation at a hotel for tonight?
Please arrange hotel accommodation directly by calling the Overland Park Ramada at 1-800-2 Ramada.
请直接给拉马达 1-800-2 号陆上公园拉马达旅社打电话安排住宿。
The motel has accommodation for fifty traveling motorists.
The hotel has accommodation for one hundred people.
The hotel has sleeping accommodation for 600 guests.
We requested accommodation for two nights.
The hotel provides accommodation for up to 100 people.
The parties concerned have come to accommodation.
If labour and management don't reach an accommodation there will be a strike.
The two neighbouring countries have at last reached an accommodation on their boundary problem.
John reached an accommodation with his neighbour.
They were forced to reach an accommodation with the rebels.
The country had to make an accommodation to wartime conditions.
The bank will furnish accommodation to the firm.
He has obtained an accommodation of $ 100,000.
It would be an accommodation to me if you could come.
He's coming up here next week.I want to see about accommodation.
A telephone is among the passengers' accommodation.
Are you looking for furnished accommodation?
More and more travelers are looking for bed and accommodation in private homes.
Most of our accommodation is self- catering .
She was glad to hear of the accommodation between the two families.
He wired the hotel for accommodation.
- afford accommodation 提供膳宿
- book accommodation 预订房间
- come to an accommodation 达成和解,找到折中办法
- give accommodation 提供膳宿
- have accommodation for 500 patients 可以容纳500个病人
- look for accommodation 寻找住宿之处
- make an accommodation 作出妥协
- offer accommodation 提供膳宿
- provide accommodation 提供膳宿
- reach an accommodation 达成和解
- reserve accommodation 预订房间
- secure accommodation 找到膳宿的地方
- seek accommodation 寻找住处
- work out an accommodation 作出妥协
- adequate accommodation 适当的设施
- cheap accommodation 便宜的房间
- comfortable accommodation 舒适的房间
- deluxe accommodation 豪华的设备
- first-class accommodation 一流住宿
- furnished accommodation 有家具的住处
- luxurious accommodation 豪华的设备
- mutual accommodation 互相迁就,相互妥协
- permanent accommodation 永久的房间
- rented accommodation 租的住处
- spacious accommodation 宽敞的房间
- standard accommodation 标准房间
- suitable accommodation 合适的房间
- temporary accommodation 临时的住处
- top-quality accommodation 第一流的房间
- dormitory accommodation 宿舍设备
- hotel accommodation 旅馆住宿
- infirmary accommodation 医务室设备
- luxury accommodation 豪华的设备
- motel accommodation 汽车旅馆的住宿条件
- office accommodation 办公用品
- storehouse accommodation 仓库设备
- teaching accommodation 教学设备
- travel accommodation 旅行住宿
- accommodation address 权宜通讯地址
- accommodation allowance 住房津贴
- accommodation bill 通融汇票
- accommodation bridge 专用桥梁
- accommodation coefficient 调节系数
- accommodation collar 交差式逮捕
- accommodation kite 空头票据
- accommodation ladder 舷梯
- accommodation line 通融受保业务
- accommodation note 空头票据,欠单
- accommodation paper 空头票据
- accommodation payment 售物回扣
- as a matter of accommodation 为图便利
- for your accommodation 为你的方便起见
- the high cost of accommodation 昂贵的住宿费用
The regular progress of cultivated life is from necessaries to accommodations, from accommodations to ornaments.出自：J. Reynolds
- accommodation的基本意思是“住处,住所”,即供人暂时停留、工作、居住的地方,是不可数名词。在英式英语中, accommodation可泛指公寓、旅馆、一般房屋中有或无家具设备的房间(常提供膳食或其他服务)或飞机、火车、轮船等的预订座位或铺位,用作可数名词,有单复数形式; 在美式英语中, accommodation可表示“房间”,即使一个房间,也习惯用复数形式。
- “have accommodation for+人数”的意思是“能容纳…人”。
- accommodation, lodging
accommodation 作“住处或暂时的栖身之处”解时,与 lodging 同义。accommodation 表示“膳宿”“接待”,语气正式,使用较多,美式英语中多用复数。lodging 表示“住处”“寄宿处”,听起来略显陈旧,使用不多。
- lodging accommodation apartment flat quarters suite
- ☆ 直接源自法语的accommodatoin；最初源自拉丁语的accommodatoi，意为住所。
- accomodation:accommodation n. 住处, 膳宿, (车, 船, 飞机等的)预定铺位, (眼睛等的)适应性调节, (社会集团间的)迁就融合习惯用语come to an accommodation 达到和…