- This loose collection of accommodationist governments is finding it hard to gain traction against the resistance ideal.
- Yet, although it may lack the rejectionists' unity of purpose and their popular appeal, the accommodationist axis of American friends is not entirely toothless.
- The Gaza crisis has deepened the division between the “resistance” and “accommodationist” camps, which is now spreading among the broader Arab public.
- IN RECENT months the poor Palestinians have, not for the first time, found themselves used as the rope in the tug-of-war between the Middle East's “accommodationist” and “rejectionist” governments.
- compatible temper, being together is better not just tolerating each other, it is better to have matched temper, needn't always being accommodationist.