- adaptation to a new climate (a new temperature or altitude or environment)
- They heat the courts so high is so that players can begin their acclimatisation to Australia while they train here.
- These three days have been really useful as part of my acclimatisation process for the race.
- What percentage of the difficulties that you are experiencing do you attribute to the acclimatisation in a new country, in a new club?
- Evra saw his opportunities limited towards the tail end of last seaso, but that period was part of his acclimatisation to English football.
- Gradual acclimatisation will reduce the incidence of acute mountain sickness and limit the need for medications, both of which may compromise your diabetes control.