- The results showed that both incipient lethal temperature (TL50) and critical temperature maximum (CTM) increased as the acclimation temperature increased.
- The results indicated that different copepods at same natural acclimated temperature and specific copepod at different initial acclimated temperature had different thermal tolerance capability.
- A small adjustment will equalize the temperature in the two rmoos.
- There is an imperceptible change in temperature.
- The food should be kept at low temperature.
- The temperature of volcanic gases is very high.