- Effect of the coexistence of chlorobenzene homologue on the biodegradation of chlorobenzene for chlorobenzene acclimated sludge.
- By making comparison with the conventional acclimated sludge, it is found that the activated sludge after induced mutation is more suitable for degradation of lignin and with high efficiency.
- The settlers were soon acclimated.
- Keywords chlorinated benzene acclimated sludge chlorinated benzene homologue action mechanism;
- Keywords high-salinity wastewater;acclimated sludge;nitrification;denitrification;biological phosphate removal;FNA;halophile;