without advance planning;
"they met accidentally"
of a minor or subordinate nature;
"these magnificent achievements were only incidentally influenced by Oriental models"
without intention; in an unintentional manner;
"she hit him unintentionally"
- The traffic accident was born almost accidentally.
- I accidentally overheard what they were saying.
- She accidentally erased the tape.
- They said that all the injuries were inflicted accidentally.
- He accidentally nudged the gatepost with the front of the car.
- by chance 偶然
- unintentionally 非故意地
- by accident 偶然
- by mistake 错误地
- inadvertently 不注意地
- out of the blue 出乎意料地
- circumstantially 因情形地
- incidentally 附带地
- unexpectedly 未料到地