accidental radiation injury的用法和样例：
- The contrasting analyses showed that in 3 cases of accidental radiation injury the whole/part exposure to radiodosage was 1.78 Gy/30 Gy, 0.12 Gy/5.42 Gy and 0.014 Gy/2.80 Gy and their chromosomal aberration rates were 7.33% ,2.5% and 1.5% respectively.
- BACKGROUND &AIM: To follow the late effects of victim in a radiation injury accident and observe the cytogenetic characteristics of continual irradiation.
- EGP has the protectire role in cell radiation injury.
- Cell membrane is a very sensitive target for EMP radiation injury.
- Radiation injury: Tissue damage caused by exposure to ionizing radiation.