名词 accidental injury:
- an accident that results in physical damage or hurt
- MARGIE PEDEN Africa, unfortunately, has the highest rate of all these accidental injuries, unintentional injuries.
- Alcoholism often erects barriers to occupations, marriage and family life, and it can lead to accidental injuries.
- The Chinese government has always paid a great deal of attention to the accidental injuries to civilians caused by anti-personnel landmines (APL).
- The Chinese government has always paid a great deal of attention to the accidental injuries to civilians caused by anti-personnel landmines.
- According to burden of disease,the proportion of YLLs is shown as bellow:chronic non-infectious diseases(80.16%),accidental injuries(13.06%) and infectious diseases(including gynecology and perinatal diseases).
疾病负担评价的YLLs损失构成比 :慢性非传染病占 80 10%25 ,意外伤害占 13 0 6%25 ,传染病、妇科及围产期疾病占 6 84%25。