名词 accidental injury:
- an accident that results in physical damage or hurt
- MARGIE PEDEN Africa, unfortunately, has the highest rate of all these accidental injuries, unintentional injuries.
- Alcoholism often erects barriers to occupations, marriage and family life, and it can lead to accidental injuries.
- The Chinese government has always paid a great deal of attention to the accidental injuries to civilians caused by anti-personnel landmines (APL).
- The Chinese government has always paid a great deal of attention to the accidental injuries to civilians caused by anti-personnel landmines.
- Abstract: The following takes traffic accidents as example, discusses the information needs in the occurence, prevention and control of the accidental injuries in the view of the prevention medicine.