- An accidental circumstance cemented intimacy between Steerforth and me.
- The fate of each family was anticipated; but they who prophesied their expulsion to beggary and ruin, were disappointed by an accidental circumstance.
- The resemblance was not lessened by the accidental circumstance, that the mature Jerry bit and spat out straw, while the twinkling eyes of the youthful Jerry were as restlessly watchful of him as of everything else in Fleet-street.
- Wu Yao and Wang in accidental circumstances, the Cavaliers have killed more powerful, more cunning, so they become an indispensable right-hand man-litchi.
- The particular characters,the habit,the cant of one company may give merit to a word,or a gesture,which would have none at all if divested of those accidental circumstances.