accidental cadmium pollution的用法和样例：
- Such as Japan and the Minamata disease patients痛痛pollution by mercury and cadmium pollution arising.
- The results' suggest that Lemna minor is not suitable for recovering the eutrophicated water with cadmium pollution.
- Japan cadmium pollution caused mainly by the Tong Tong disease, and mercury pollution caused by the Minamata disease, and so on.
- The study of cadmium concentration mechanisms under supergene weathering action can offer countermeasures in preventing cadmium pollution from the mining of phosphate rock.
- This article depicts hazard mechanism of cadmium to plant and human, main sources of cadmium in soils, and investigations on cadmium pollution in city-outskirts and around mines.