- having more than the average number of accidents
- Children are less accident prone than we suppose.
- Because you are accident prone, these and other similar pastimes are not recommended.
- "Meng", they said, literally means "rush" in Chinese, which made him more accident prone than others.
- And so for a time you could say that the Anu became accident prone due to the nature of variant language within their biology and upon Terra.
- accident prone location identification (APLI)
accidentia accident accident of students' injuries accident-prevention measures accident accumulation frequency accident prevention regulations Accident Off-site Consequence accident data recorder ejection accident prevention instruction accident consequence simulation accident of occupational hazard