- Union of Concerned Scientists also believes that accident probability calculations are seriously flawed and have found many irregularities in NRC reporting and the facts.
- Also, the NRC has failed to establish any minimum standards for the accident probability calculations, all of which are conducted by plant owners, each with their own assumptions.
- The coal face of blasting mine in underground coal mine is a very complicated system of disaster environment, the spatio-temporal limit increases the accident probability of blasting operations.
- However, the major restriction for using FTA is that it's difficult to accurately assess accident probability when historical data are insufficient and factors such as human error are vague in nature.
- However, meet the accident probably, but impossibly all have intention to every day outside, this also is a kind of to practice moral teachings.