- A radio is an accessory to a car.
- He was charged with being an accessory to the crime.
- A stick used as an aid in walking or carried as an accessory.
- Neglect in preventing or reporting a felony or treason by one not an accessory.
- Having parts arranged in a whorl.
accessory law accessory accessory shoe with electrical contact accessory fossa of Rochon-Duvigneaud Accessory nerve trapezius muscle branch accessory fasciculoventricular connection Accessory-hypoglossal nerve anastomosis accessory transverse process of vertebrae accessory commissures with anomalous chordae accessory ligaments of metacarpophalangeal joints