Accessory nerve spinal portion的用法和样例：
- To introduce the designed dorsal-approach spinal accessory nerve transfer for the repair of suprascapular nerve to restore the shoulder abduction.
- Methods: Microdissection were used to obtain the number, origins and anastomosis sites of the ramus communicans as well as the related data of the spinal accessory nerve.
- Objective: To observe the rami communicans between the spinal accessory nerve and the cervical plexus by dissection in order to provide a reliable anatomical basis for clinical application.
- Accessory nerve external portion
- Accessory nerve internal portion