Accessory nerve internal portion的用法和样例：
- It will harm the internal jugular vein if we cut the nerve over this muscle is cut . The diameter of the accessory nerve under sternocleidomastoid muscle is (2.3 0.5)mm.
- Accessory nerve external portion
- The position in the deep surface of the digastric muscle is the hightest position for cuting the accessory nerve.
- To introduce the designed dorsal-approach spinal accessory nerve transfer for the repair of suprascapular nerve to restore the shoulder abduction.
- Methods: Microdissection were used to obtain the number, origins and anastomosis sites of the ramus communicans as well as the related data of the spinal accessory nerve.